Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend before classes

So on Friday I hung out with the international students at orientation, and it was really fun. We played Frisbee with the kids from China, which was definitely an experience. I think that most of them have never thrown a Frisbee in their lives!

On Saturday one more of my roommates moved in, leaving it almost full. I went kayaking with Hayley, which was pretty fun. Patrick came over later with his friend Caleb, and we and Hayley had supper and watched TV.

Today mostly I've don't nothing. Probably am going to watch a movie later, and maybe we will go watch the boys ride BMX later. Can't do anything to late though, seeing as how I've got to be at work at 7:30 in the morning!

I am, however, quite excited for classes to start.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

you and your excitment. i have tech writing in 16 minutes. i think its going to be a beast of a class. ah!