Thursday, September 25, 2008

Faithful readers, I apologize.

I know I haven't been writing very often, and I'm sorry.

Mostly, if I did write all the time, it would all sound the same. I would talk about procrastinate, and how busy I am. This time, however, I will give all of the one of you that still read this and update on my vida.

I got a new job. At a bank. No more Fastenal. Can I get a huzzah? Thanks. It is working out alright, though I've only worked two days. I'm not really looking forward to working on Saturday mornings, but I will deal with it, since I don't have to work Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means I can sleep in and be lazy all morning. Uh, I mean...get homework done and be productive.

My classes are insane. Insane. I'm so busy with homework and stuff, and most of you know about my obsessive need to succeed, so you can imagine how I'm holding up. I am trying, and will try harder to not let my closeness to mental breakdown affect anyone else.

I still manage to have a good enough time. I don't watch much TV, and almost never live TV, but it looks like I will keep up with the Office, at least this first semester. I also managed to watch the Twins game last night, while I made these stuffed pasta things that I was looking forward to enjoying, and turned out to be really disgusting. The Twins won though, which puts us at .5 games back. A win tonight will put us in the lead.

So there you go. My life, ahora. See you in a month or two!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

in a month or two? sad! lol.

Kaia Sievert said...

Hey! I totally check your old one, but for some reason I never check this one. Yay for new jobs! I'm glad you finally got in at the bank. I hope that it truly is better than Fastenal (I know...it doesn't take much).

Good luck with the homework!